Astaxanthin 4mg 120 Capsules
Natural Astaxanthin capsules provide the highest quality source of Astaxanthin obtained from our unique strain of algae (Haematococcus pluvialis) cultivated in Nelson, New Zealand. Nelson is known for its clean air, clean water, sunny skies and its worldwide reputation in aquaculture.
Out of stock
- 800 x stronger than CO-Q10
- 550 x stronger than Green Tea Catechins
- 75 x stronger than Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 6000 x stronger than Vitamin C.
Anti-oxidants are important as they prevent harmful molecules (called free radicals) from causing damage to our brain function, DNA and cells. The free radical molecules can cause medical conditions including heart disease, dementia, inflammation and even cancer. They also can take their toll on the physical state by causing poor vision, signs of premature aging (such as wrinkles) and extreme fatigue. Astaxanthin can also help support a healthy immune system as well as cardiovascular and neurological systems.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- New Zealand sourced Natural Astaxanthin.
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports muscle & joint recovery after exercise.
- Anti-oxidant potency supports anti-inflammatory properties.
- Support skin protection from harmful UV sunlight.
- Support Anti-aging effects by cellular antioxidant protection.
- Support immune system health.
- Support eye health & visual acuity
- Support healthy cardiovascular function
- Support healthy CRP levels
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
Take 1-3 softgels daily with food.
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 10mg
Suspended in extra virgin olive oil in a one piece vegetarian soft gel capsule
Contains NO: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.